Monday, January 29, 2007

Extending the possibilities

Whilst optimizing the algorithms for news gathering to ensure high speed growth of the information contained in the database, I have developed an automatic tagging mechanism.

Searching the internet for an alternative has only given me headaches, it seems nobody has actually cracked the noodle on this subject accept people not willing to share. This not being my style, the functionality will be made available at no charge very shortly. Apart from being free and usefull for tagging your content, I will add a bonus in the form of a tag-cloud that can be used on your websites, weblogs etc., and that will automatically update it's contents based on the content on the destination page.
Sounds cool huh?

Even more futures will be added to this free tagcloud service, but they are unique as far as my knowledge goes, and so I will save the details for immediately after their release. i am sure you will appreciate the new type of tagcloud I am about the unfold, so be sure to check out this blog often......

No comments: